Tuesday 21 April 2009

No Sign Of The Sign!

After Sunday's Audax ride and "The mystery Of The Missing Sign"I was still a little angry about the poor organistaion and not giving the correct instructions. With it still bothering me today the only way I could find out if it was my mistake was to go and find out for myself. So I set off on the 22 mile cycle ride to find out for myself. After passing through the centre of Tamworth and heading towards Harleston I took a left on Haselour Lane to take me along to the junction of the A513 where a left turn WOULD have taken me to Whittington IF THERE HAD BEEN A SIGN!
Gues What? I was right, there was no sign for Whittington and I took a few photos with my phone as proof then made my way back through Whittington, Botony Bay, Weeford, Hints before heading through Mile Oak, Drayton Bassett and into Middleton where I had a puncture. All in all I did 45 miles today and am chuffed with my days work. And happy that I was right on Sunday. I will be sending the man at Shenstone a letter about his sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment