Friday 24 April 2009

Reggie Perrin. Now there's an idea.

The Real Reggie


I am just sitting watching the new, and not too impressive Reggie Perrin and its taken me back to my time as a twenty year old when I used to look forward to watching Leonard Rossitter as the REAL Reggie. If your not familiar with the story its about a business man who gets so bored with life and its repetitive daily grind he fakes his own death, leaving his clothes on the beach to look like he has committed suicide.


Now there's a thought, and I am sure we have all considered it at sometime in our lives, not suicide I mean, but just vanishing to look for a completely new life.


Life can be very boring. I'm sitting here on Friday night watching the bloody television with my laptop on writing this blog when most normal people are our enjoying their life.


There has to be more to life than this!!!!!!!!!
Free Web Counter



No comments:

Post a Comment