Thursday 30 April 2009

There's a whole World to see.

The World. I want to see it all.



If I never had to work again I would be a happy man. Some people say they would get bored but not me. If I had a working wage without having to work there is plenty I could find to do. I want to see more of the world. My trip through Europe grows in significance every year because I enjoyed it so much and would love to travel on my bike in other countries in the near future. Its 3 years tomorrow that I set of from Barcelona on my adventure. I think everyone should undertake a similar adventure at sometime in their lives.
At the moment I am between jobs and waiting for next Friday 8th May to begin my portrait photography course down in Norwich with Barrett and Coe. At present I am filling my time with my other course with the Photography Institute and am currently on Module 10 of 12 and well on my way to my Diploma. I am also trying out new techniques in "Photoshop" and preparing images for another potential photography income with New Photobiz 1.0. This is a digital prop idea where photo's are blended into cute backgrounds. The rest of the time I am putting in some serious miles on the bike and as of today April 30th I have just completed 643 miles for the month. This is my record month over the last eight years with the exception of the two months I spent travelling around Europe so I am pleased with that. I am now on 2044 miles for the year. This is a whole 1266 miles more than I had done at the end of April last year when I was laid up with knee problems.
Yesterday Debra and myself renewed our season tickets at the Hawthorns for next season. I think this is my 28th or 29th season ticket over the last 40 years and I am looking forward to it already , even if it is in the Championship. As a club Albion have got stronger by the year off the pitch if not on it. I always look at the bigger picture. If we are relegated then we will still have a good manager, loyal support a nice stadium and a number of players worth watching.
Roll on next year. When we'll be boinging back.

No comments:

Post a Comment