Friday 19 June 2009

Wont be long Now



A Photo from the last seminar.

Its been another busy week after the latest part of my Photography course in Norwich. I came back with a splitting headache from the information received and decisions I have to make. Do I or do I not take the Franchise?. Will I get through the course OK.
I spent another £600 on equipment but that is the end of the spending now apart from advertising and insurance.
Today I have been to a seminar and start up workshop at the Birmingham Enterprise, Organised by Business Link it set my mind at ease with a few things. I now also have a business advisor who will guide me through the early stages of starting out as a self employed business man.
Basically its nothing to be scared of and its not rocket science either. I will be working on my business plan and financial projections in the next week or two. I also have a shoot tomorrow afternoon with another two possibilities for early next week.
I also have to finish my course homework before returning to Norwich on July 10th with my first exams scheduled for the 11th July. This with a two hour practical studio session. This is going to be quite a few weeks.
I am also trying to keep up the miles on the bike with France and THE ALPS fast approaching. Managed a good 38 miler with Aron in the week and on Sunday we have a 108km Audax.

No comments:

Post a Comment