Wednesday 18 February 2009

shardend.co.uk


I've been a resident of Shard End for most of my life but when I searched the web for some local information I was baffled that there is very little information on the web and a lack of a community web site.
I have now decided to build one myself to try to gather all the local services, sports clubs and social groups together and add some local news, forthcoming events and a local market place to sell unwanted items in the Shard End area. There are so many things that can be added. Details of local bus, train and rail services, doctors and chemists opening times and numbers.
A history section, a forum and a place to link your blogs wherever ex-Shard Enders may be in the world.
I have put a holding page on at http://www.shardend.co.uk/ so keep watching. There is a lot of work to do but I hope to have it fully up and running by the beginning of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment